Spring finally here and Market season begins

My first show of the year went very well, I have lots of new designs that I am so happy with.  Team Blonde in Chicagoland is restocked.  :)  love them.  They even opened up a super cool coffee shop right down the street called Counter Coffee.  It's a must stop as they sell yummy gluten free stuff too.

Opening day for the Dubuque Farmers' Market is tomorrow, it has been a LONG hard winter here in the Tri-States. To kick off the market right I am having a buy 2 get one pair or earring free special. Lots of new designs this year. Come down and lets get spring started. My booth is on 12th street across from the parking lot.

You can also visit Rustic River Finds in Galena on Main street and the Driftless Market in Platteville to purchase one of a kind Farm Girl Studio  jewelry and gift items

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Give Away 1/25/2010

Hey out there

Great Give Away